Amazing NEW Real Nutty FBOMB Bars - Dominic D'Agostino Test Review

MDryz105

May 26, 2021
CT
The FBomb bars are AMAZING!!! I have had the lemon tart and the chocolate peanut butter ones and love them. I prefer the Lemon Tart right now. I did try a taste of the coconut one as well, even though I'm not a huge coconut fan. It was OK - but I could still taste the tiny bit of coconut in it so wasn't a hit for me but for my husband, he LOVES them!!! Definitely will be ordering more of these bars to have on hand at the house for a go to snack!

ShaunnaMo

Jun 7, 2021
The FBomb bars are AMAZING!!! I have had the lemon tart and the chocolate peanut butter ones and love them. I prefer the Lemon Tart right now. I did try a taste of the coconut one as well, even though I'm not a huge coconut fan. It was OK - but I could still taste the tiny bit of coconut in it so wasn't a hit for me but for my husband, he LOVES them!!! Definitely will be ordering more of these bars to have on hand at the house for a go to snack!
I haven't tried the lemon ones. Those sound great. That will be my next purchase. I love the chocolate peanut butter ones. They really are filling even though they are so small. Perfect snack.