Crossfit & Keto

Andres

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2021
ketologic.com
giphy-30.jpeg

Crossfit is a great way to burn fat and build muscle! Though some fear that a ketogenic diet may not pair well with a crossfit style workout, this is far from the truth!

A proper ketogenic diet can provide you with copious amounts of energy which power you through your workouts! The common misconception is that you need carbs to supply the demand for energy through such high intensity workouts. The biggest benefit of a ketogenic diet is the bodies ability to utilize its own body fat for energy. If you are running low on energy from the food you’ve consumed, your body will tap into your stored body fat when it needs a boost!

Don’t fear combining keto and crossfit if that's the style of workouts you enjoy. It may take some time for your body to adapt but give it time and find how keto can help you advance your crossfit journey!

Do you do crossfit or have you ever tried it?

MDryz105

May 26, 2021
CT
I have never tried crossfit. I actually am kind of afraid of it. My husband has lifted weights since he was a boy and so when I need help or advice for what exercises to do in the gym, he is my go-to person. I have heard good things about crossfit and the results plus the release of any stress you may have.

Reactions: Keto4Life